About the Journal :
Journal of Islamic studies and thought for specialized research, a magazine working in the field of intellectual reform and knowledge, as one of the pillars of the project of contemporary Islamic civilization.
The magazine seeks to be a port for scientists, thinkers, researchers and intellectuals to work hard to reform the Islamic thought and methodology at the nation level, exceeding the boundaries of language and region, to serve humanity as a whole in order to achieve the greater goal of promoting the levels of human thought at the global level.
The Journal of Islamic Studies and Thought for Specialized Research aims at providing high-quality scientific research in order to provide an excellent scientific material. It is useful for researchers, intellectuals and specialists to form a scientific reference in the process of achieving our vision. The magazine undertakes to communicate with researchers and writers from different walks of life to promote their research and articles. Including the scientific movement and intellectual efforts in the field of reform and promotion of the system of human thought.
The series of Rassail El Nour included significant and distinct directives in the awareness of the divine laws and the discovery of the divine Sunan, both at the level of extrapolating history, interacting with the conditions of Islamic civilization at different stages, or at the level of human behavior and movement in society.
But the researcher in the thought of Imam al-Noursi and his efforts in these divine laws and his call to work and deal with them well. This good approach has made him look deeply at the sources of these divine laws: the Holy Quran and the universe.
Reasons to choose a topic:
The most important reasons that led me to work on this subject are the following:
- First - the scarcity of studies on the divine year through the letters of light.
Second, contemporary scholars did not care about Sunni consciousness in al-Noursi thought.
This research aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Raising awareness of the importance of divine laws in the advancement of societies.
- Reveal the relationship of the laws of God by commissioning and succession in the land and the establishment of human civilization.
- Reading the messages of light with a social and philosophical logic integrated, to know the Sunni dimension.
- Highlight the efforts of Imam al-Noursi in the service of divine laws.
- Contributing to the definition of intellectual radiation of Imam al-Noursi and his great reform project, which is reflected in the pages of messages of light
- drew attention to the importance of the Islamic intellectual project presented by Imam Badia Zaman al-Noursi.