ISI: (0.732)2019-2020 معامل التأثير
معامل التأثير العربي لسنة 2018 (1،3)
معامل التأثير العربي لسنة 2019 (1،35)
:مجلة فصلية تصدر كل ثلاثة شهور
Head of the journal
Engku Ahmad Zaki Engku Alwi, Professor Dr
Faculty of Contemporary Islamic Studies Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
Dr. Mohamed Fathy Mohamed Abdelgelil
Faculty of Contemporary Islamic Studies
Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin
Prof. Mustafa Al-Mashani / University of Sharjah / Faculty of Sharia / UAE
Prof. Majid Abu Rakhiya / University of Sharjah / Faculty of Sharia / UAE
Prof. Mohammed Al-Omari / Yarmouk University / Faculty of Sharia / Jordan
Prof. Prince of Noura University / Riyadh
Associate Professor Najem Abdulrahman Khalaf / University of Islamic Islamic Sciences Yosem / College of Quran and Sunnah Studies / Malaysia
Associate Professor Mohammed Fawzi bin Mohammed Amin / University of Islamic Sciences Malaysia Yosem / College of Quran and Sunnah Studies / Malaysia
Associate Professor Mohammed Abdulrahman Tawalbeh / Yarmouk University / Faculty of Sharia / Jordan
Associate Professor Dr. Fouad Bounama \ Al Madina International University – Shah Alam \ Faculty of Modern Sciences \ Malaysia
This document enables the user to have a better understanding of rules and regulations used for writing journals. However, each institute has its own template so it is advised that after writing any journal or publication, refer to your specific institute references for writing journals and publications.
1. Authors should submit a copy of their Paper in one in Microsoft Word (doc.) and another in (PDF) format, then send to email the editor of the appropriate journal to publish your research.
2. Papers should be typed double-spaced, clearly legible, not less the 3000 words and not more than 5000 words, font size 16 for Traditional Arabic for Arabic language and size 12 for Time New Roman for Englis language) in length. Authors should include their names (first name, middle initial and last name) and their current address for correspondence.
3. Headings and subheadings should be used throughout the text to divide the subject matter into its important, logical parts. Typical headings include:
Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Theory, Experimental Procedure, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendices. Abbreviations should be spelt out when first used in the text.
4. Authors should submit a short abstract written in English and another one in Arabic up to 150 words each on the first page, with a translated title, clearly indicating the object and scope of the paper as well as the results achieved.
5. Keywords should be included at the end of the abstract page.(no more then 5 words)
6. Illustrations and Tables: Each illustration should be prepared and inserted in the specific place in the article; Tables should be numbered consequently and must have descriptive headings. Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3…) should be used in all parts of the article.
7. References have to be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order according to family name of the first author. Throughout the paper,
references are pointed to by using the family name of the author and the year of publication in parentheses and separated by a comma, such as: (Salamon, 1994), (Farah et al., 1998). Only for researchers who publish in Shari’a and Law Journal References can be numbered consecutively as they are cited for example: (1), (2), (3), references first cited in a table or figure legend should be numbered so that they will be in sequence with references cited in text.
(Family name, space abbreviation of first name (year of publication).
Space title of the book. Edition No. city of publication: name of
Publication house space page from-to)
(Johansen, S. (1988) Statistical Analysis of Co-integrating Vectors. 3rd ed. London: John Wiley and Sons, p231-254.)
8. When the article is accepted for publication, the authors or the principal author on behalf of all authors should sign on the transfer of all copy rights related to the article to SIATS.
9. The Editorial Board reserves all rights to make stylistic and/or grammatical changes.
10. The Editorial Board’s decisions regarding suitability for publication are final. The Board reserves the right not to justify these decisions.
11. If the author chooses to withdraw his article after it has been assessed, he shall reimburse with the cost of reviewing the paper.
12. The main author will be sent one copy of the issue in which the work appears, in addition to 20 off-prints for all authors free of charge. The author(s) must pay for any additional off-prints of the published work.
Submission preparation checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their
Submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to author that do not adhere to these gridlines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, in another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
3. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
4. The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
SIATS owns the copyright of each article it published; the author(s) has to get the approval of the EDITOR-IN-Chief for any other uses of the article.
The name and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Outside Malaysia 400 USDTo request a discount please fill in the form and send it to the publishing department email (for students and professors). firstname.lastname@example.org Inside Malaysia is RM 800 Please transfer the publishing fee via a bank account and send a copy of the payment receipt to the email@example.com